Truslate Garden Paving
Product DescriptionStonemarket Truslate is a quality natural stone product. Hand selected for it's durability and reliability, this paving is available in two colours: Blue and Copper. When this paving is combined with the rest of Stonemarket trustone product range (which includes features and walling), the products surface is predominantly smooth with a slight rustic texture typical of natural slate. Available in 3 different sizes as well as a project pack. This product is part of Stonemarket Fairstone range, and is ethically sourced.
- Available in three sizes (all measurements in MM): 610 x 610 | 610 x 305 | 305 x 305.
- Thickness is the product varies between 17 - 24mm.
- Available in a mixed size project pack.
- Available in two colours: Copper and Blue.
- Ethically sourced natural stone.
- 15.6m2 Project Pack, Blue - £701.25 (15.6m2 Project Pack)
- 15.6m2 Project Pack, Copper - £764.16 (15.6m2 Project Pack)
- 305x305x17-24, Blue - £405.10 (100 Per Pack)
- 305x305x17-24, Copper - £447.43 (100 Per Pack)
- 610x305x17-24, Blue - £666.32 (80 Per Pack)
- 610x305x17-24, Copper - £761.83 (80 Per Pack)
- 610x610x17-24, Blue - £638.76 (40 Per Pack)
- 610x610x17-24, Copper - £762.51 (40 Per Pack)
Need help with buying Stonemarket products?
Technical and Product Queries
If you need assistance with technical product queries, such as suitability for use in specific areas, product specification or general product advice, then please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Team on:
Phone: 0345 302 0603
Availability and Order Queries
If you need to ask a question relating to availability, ordering or delivery, please contact Gibbs & Dandy Stonemarket Store on the following number or email address.
Phone: 01234 244875
Need help planning your project? Check out Stonemarket range of guides and tools.
Plan your patio and garden project with Stonemarket's Paving Generator. Get Quantities and experiment with different designs.
Go to the paving generator
Detailed information on pack sizes, weighs and quantities. It also covers ways that product is commonly used and example layouts.
Download the Stonemarket product guide