Gibbs & Dandy Delivery Policy
PLEASE REFER TO SECTION 5 OF THE WEBSITE CONSUMER TERMS OF SALE. THESE WILL APPLY IN ADDITION TO THE DELIVERY TERMS BELOW. CLICK HERE TO OPEN
- The total cost of your order at check out INCLUDES delivery.
- You will not be able to select your preferred delivery time at the point of check out. A member of the Gibbs & Dandy team will be in touch to arrange delivery, once your order has been confirmed. Delivery dates are given in good faith, but are estimates only. Deliveries are carried out Monday-Friday between 8am - 5pm and Saturdays 8am – 12pm.
- Delivery of Goods will either be made by Gibbs & Dandy, whether carried by Us or an independent carrier, or delivered direct from our suppliers at our discretion.
- Delivery exclusions apply – please see website for full details of the areas of UK that are covered.
- Lead times on all products are 5-10 working days (Subject to change).
- If you cancel the order on the date of delivery a delivery/handling charge will be applied and taken in to account when providing a refund of goods purchased. Contact your local branch to confirm what this charge will be.
- Goods will not be delivered unless signed for. If you are unable to take the delivery please contact us prior to the delivery date to arrange an alternative date.
- Inspection – you should inspect the goods at the place and time of unloading. You should inform us in person, or by telephone, immediately and provide written confirmation within 3 working days if the goods are either short, incorrect or damaged. In this instance you should refer to our Terms and Conditions of Sale for full details of our inspection and liability policy.
- Please advise us before delivery if there are any restrictions to the property which may cause difficulty for the delivery vehicles.
- Deliveries will be made kerbside only. You must provide the necessary labour for unloading the Goods, and unloading is to be completed with a reasonable speed. If our delivery vehicle is kept waiting for an unreasonable time , or is obliged to return without completing delivery an additional charge will be made.